Are you a Future Supply Chain Leader?
“Talking to Oracle employees and partners about Oracle Cloud and their career paths has helped me know more about what a job in Supply Chain looks like and the latest trend and management tools.” – Xiaowei Shao, Purdue University
“It was really exciting to learn about Oracle's amazing products, meet new people working in supply chain management, and listen to what current supply chain issues are and how they are handled.” – Albert Chandra, UC Berkeley
“Every professional I spoke with was kind, respectful, and actually listened to what I had to say.” – Xan Ricketts, Utah
“I really appreciated this great opportunity, which not only helped me build connections with industry professionals and brilliant students, but also opened up my career options.” – Cate Liu, UC Berkeley
Oracle Future Supply Chain Leaders Program invites a select set of promising college students studying in supply
chain related fields to attend and participate in Modern Supply Chain Experience, presented by Oracle.
Benefits of the Program:
- Experience the Conference: Choose from more than 150 sessions offering deep dives on every aspect of
supply chain management.
- Expand Your Network: Exchange new ideas with business leaders and partners in attendance.
- Gain Unique Insight: Speak directly with the product experts responsible for Oracle’s Value Chain Solutions.
- Hear from the Experts: Listen to case studies from leading companies and speak with top partners who have championed change. In 2016 more than 100 Oracle customer speakers presented.
- Improve Your Skills: Enhance your expertise by joining hands-on training sessions.
- High performing, self-motivated, collaborative, intellectually curious candidates currently enrolled at the undergraduate or graduate level.
- Aspiring supply chain management professionals with a business orientation, e.g. Manufacturing, Planning, Operations, Product Design, Logistics, or Maintenance.
- Experience in supply chain related project, internship, co-op, etc. is recommended.
Itinerary (subject to change):
- Conference (Monday, February 13th–Wednesday, February 15th).
- Session attendance
- Interaction with Oracle customers and Oracle partners
- Interaction with Oracle senior leadership
- Networking Lunches
- Recognition during a conference keynote session
- Interview with Oracle media team